DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS WE ARE CURRENTLY NOT OFFERING FACILITY RENTALS. WE WILL UPDATE THIS PAGE ONCE THIS CHANGES.
Rent our facility for meetings, gatherings, banquets, and group functions!
Table and chair seating available for up to 600 people.
All-Inclusive Package – $2,000
12-hour period plus set-up time if feasible
- Main Lobby
- McLagan & Sullivan gyms
- Tables & chairs for up to 600 individuals
- Team rooms
- Concession area for staging
- Projector, screen, & A/V cart with a staff support
Soccer Birthday Package – $250.00
2 Hour Indoor Soccer Field Rental
- (x3) 8′ rectangular tables
- Bounce house obstacle course
- Athletic equipment
- Staff supervision
|Space||Type of Use & Amenities||Non-profit Rate/Hour||Private Rate/Hour|
|Sullivan and McLagan Gyms||Private Function: Tables & Chairs, AV including screen, projector, lighting, and sound||$150||$200|
|TAT or Progressive Gym||Private Function: Includes Tables and Chairs||$110||$150|
|Greenberry Gym||Private Function: Includes tables and chairs||$60||$80|
|Charlie Weaver Indoor Soccer Field||Birthday Party: (includes 2 hour rental - obstacle course bounce house, tables and chairs, athletic equipment, and 1 staff member)||$250||$250|
|Charlie Weaver Indoor Soccer Field||Private Function:||$230||$300|
Sullivan & McLagan Gyms
8660 sq ft each (17320 total)
7287 sq ft
5026 sq ft
10800 sq ft approx. (round corners)
5078 sq ft
Rules Governing Use of Boys & Girls Club Facilities
- An application for the use of the facility must be on file. This application must be signed by an adult representative of the organization. The application must state the organization’s name, purpose for the facility’s use, time of the proposed use, and the name of the responsible adult who will be present during the proposed event. The application must be accompanied by a security deposit.
- Payment for use of the facility should be made two weeks prior to facility rental. A certificate of “General” and “Liquor” liability insurance covering the Boys & Girls Club building and contents must accompany payment.
- The Board of Directors and Club personnel reserve the right to cancel at any time any and all agreements for the use of its facilities.
- The Club facilities are to be left in the same condition as found. Any damage to Club property (i.e.: building, equipment, grounds, etc.) is to be assumed by the sponsoring parties.
- A Club employee must be present during the rental period. Board and/or Club personnel must have free access to all rooms at all times.
- Organizations granted the use of Club facilities must confine their activities to the part of the facility for which the application was made.
- Persons using a gym for recreational purposes are required to wear appropriate gym shoes.
- The maximum number of people permitted in the various areas of the facilities is restricted to Fire Marshal requirements.
- The Club assumes no responsibility for personal property left on the premises.
Putting up decorations, scenery, or moving equipment/furniture is prohibited unless permission is specifically granted.
- All special needs, including the use of Club equipment, are to be stated in the application. The use of Club equipment is not included in the facility usage contract and is prohibited unless permission is obtained.
We are committed to reducing our carbon footprint and increasing our energy efficiency, and have recently done some work to jump start that effort by…
- Switching to LED lighting on and around the exterior of our main building
- Setting and monitoring the thermostats to keep electrical costs lower
- Teaching kids the importance of recycling by starting a Random Acts Of Kindness group for our 4th and 5th grade Club members
- Currently upgrading to a commercial dishwasher in the kitchen so that we can eliminate the use of 350 Styrofoam trays per day
- Installed sensor sinks in all of our bathrooms to save water
- Installed auto-light sensors in all gymnasiums and indoor soccer field
- Dental Clinic turns off the air compressor after each use to save energy
- Both Elementary and Teen buildings are solar powered
- Window blinds installed in both buildings to insulate the windows which keep out the heat during the summer and trap it inside during the winter