OUR VISION FOR OUR INCLUSIVE PLAYGROUND WAS TO PROVIDE A FUN, SAFE ENVIRONMENT THAT ALLOWS ACCESS TO ALL CHILDREN. WITH THIS IN MIND WE CAREFULLY DEVELOPED THE FOLLOWING DESIGN:
Target Age Group: 5-12
Dedicated Play Space:
- 3,116 Square Feet
- Rubber tile and concrete pathways that allow children access to most structures regardless of their abilities
- Wood chips
Play Structures Featuring:
- Nine Different Climbing Structures Including:
- Agility Arc
- Power Pipes Climber
- Twisting Traverse
- Triangle Platform
- Connected structures so children can play with a group of peers
- Two slides, one of which is ADA accessible
- 5 ADA Accessible Swings, including a Volito Swing
- Volito Spinner
- Accessible Cruiser
- Sensory music station and play house that promotes imaginative interaction
- Structures that adapt to a wheelchair or walker
Our supporters here in Oregon have become part of a network who donate their time, money and efforts to the humanitarian work of the Boys & Girls Club of Albany. We thank them for their gifts and we are privileged to put their compassion into action.
Volunteer opportunities at the Boys & Girls Clubs of Albany are plentiful and rewarding! By donating your time and influence, you will be serving as a positive role model and presenting a positive influence to our members. Within our program there are many opportunities that suit the talents and desires of all potential volunteers.
The Boys & Girls Club of Albany is dedicated to providing access to care and health education. We provide dental services to uninsured children 6-18 at no cost to their families. If you have a child or know of a family that could benefit from no-cost dental services, please call our office. Our goal is to see every child in Linn County receive dental care and education.