AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM REGISTRATION
AFTER-SCHOOL PROGRAM REGISTRATION UPDATE:
ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR THE AFTER-SCHOOL PROGRAM WILL OPEN ON SEPTEMBER 1ST.
YOU MUST HAVE A PARENT PORTAL ACCOUNT TO ENROLL. TO GET A PARENT PORTAL ACCOUNT, PLEASE CONTACT INFO@BGC-ALBANY.ORG
MORE INFORMATION COMING SOON.
The Boys & Girls Club of Albany is open on school days and on select non-school days.
Please see the Club Calendar for specific non-school days and Club closure dates.
PARENT ORIENTATION IS REQUIRED FOR CHILDREN NEW TO ATTENDING OUR AFTER SCHOOL OR SUMMER PROGRAM.
IF YOU HAVE ATTENDED ORIENTATION IN THE LAST 3 YEARS, YOU WILL NOT BE REQUIRED TO ATTEND FOR THE 2022-2023 MEMBERSHIP YEAR.
THERE WILL BE NO ORIENTATION IF A HOLIDAY LANDS ON A MONDAY.
AFTER-SCHOOL PROGRAM REGISTRATION
WE ARE GEARING UP FOR OUR AFTER-SCHOOL PROGRAM REGISTRATION AND WANT TO PROVIDE YOU WITH SOME IMPORTANT DATES AND CHANGES TO OUR PROCEDURES.
Registration will begin on September 1
We are having to limit the number of members we can take due to a staffing shortage. Each age group will have a “cap” of how many can enroll. The hope is that when we are able to hire more staff, we will open additional spots for enrollment. We understand this can and will be a hindrance to many of our families. Please be patient with us as we navigate through this process and work to get people hired. We want to provide the best possible care to our members.
HOW TO ENROLL
We are still operating at a limited capacity due to a staffing shortage. We will continue to have parents enroll and sign up their child(ren) for their annual membership if spots are available.
In order to enroll your child(ren) into the after-school program you will need to attend a mandatory orientation if you have never been through our program OR it has been over three years since last attending. Orientation will take place 9/6/22-9/16/22 (excludes weekends) at 6pm at the Club OR Waverly Site and then every Monday at 6pm following these dates.
Below is a step-by-step explanation on how to enroll once receiving your account information (you will need to complete steps 3-7 to enroll each child planning to attend the Club):
- You will receive two emails, one that provides a verification link that you will need to click and a second email that will assign you a temporary password for your account
- Sign in to your account using credentials from your emails
- You will be required to create/update all member information (i.e. grade, school, emergency contacts, household information, etc.)
- Click the Enroll tab on the top of page (second tab from the left)
- Select child’s name
- Select BGCA or Waverly Site (only select Waverly Site if you child attends that school)
- Select 2022-2023 age appropriate age group
- Additional enrollment steps may apply for other programs (i.e. summer)
- If you plan on having your child ride the bus after school to the Club, Parents/Guardians will need to show their school their authorized bus slip that will be listed on their current membership document. This document will come via email once completing the registration process. The schools will not be sending children on the bus unless they receive/are shown their current membership status document from a parent/guardian.
EMAIL US AT
TO REQUEST A LINK TO SIGN UP!