The T3: Training Teens for Tomorrow program is dedicated to educating and motivating youth in Albany to pursue their dreams. Through hands on work experience at the Boys & Girls Club of Albany and weekly trainings the T3 Interns will be given the necessary skills to compete in our economy.
The T3: Training Teens for Tomorrow program is voluntary for those selected and upon completion of the 10 week internship the member will receive a $500 check to further their advancement. Stipulations to receiving full amount are as follows:
- No unexcused absences to work.
- Not miss any training periods.
- Keep the Boys & Girls Club of Albany informed of future successes.
The trainings are specifically designed to target questions that the interns may have regarding the broader topics as follows:
- Career Aspirations
- Importance of Education and Financial Aid Opportunities
- Financial Literacy
- College Visit
- Resume Building and Interview Training
Upon completion of the T3: Training Teens for Tomorrow program those who participated may be eligible for future part time employment with the Boys & Girls Club of Albany.