“To provide a fun, safe, supervised environment for recreational and educational activities where all boys and girls, especially those who need us the most, can develop self-esteem and the qualities needed to become caring, responsible citizens”. Trained professional staff provide positive adult mentors and role models. Nationally recognized programs help young people succeed in school, stay healthy, learn important life skills, pursue interests in the arts and sports, and explore vocational choices.
We are committed to reducing our carbon footprint and increasing our energy efficiency, and have recently done some work to jump start that effort by…
- Switching to LED lighting on and around the exterior of our main building
- Setting and monitoring the thermostats to keep electrical costs lower
- Teaching kids the importance of recycling by starting a Random Acts Of Kindness group for our 4th and 5th grade Club members
- Currently upgrading to a commercial dishwasher in the kitchen so that we can eliminate the use of 350 Styrofoam trays per day
- Installed sensor sinks in all of our bathrooms to save water
- Installed auto light sensors in all gymnasiums and indoor soccer field
- Dental Clinic turns off the air compressor after each use to save energy
- Our Elementary/main building is solar powered
- Window blinds installed in both buildings to insulate the windows which keep out the heat during the summer and trap it inside during the winter
Breakfast Club and No School Days
This program is provided by the Boys & Girls Club of Albany during No-School Days and Summer Day Camp.
$6.00 per day for Breakfast Club
Members must bring their own lunch on No School Days
Prepay 24 hours ahead in order for your child to participate in the Breakfast Club
No transfer of days
NO REFUNDS OR DROP-INS ARE ALLOWED FOR BREAKFAST CLUB
Drop in hours for no school days are 10am – 6pm – there is no charge for these hours for current BGCA members.
Additional charges are applied if your child is not picked up by the scheduled pickup time. There will be a $5 fee for every 15 minutes your child is here past the scheduled closing time.
The Breakfast Club staff will provide breakfast and supervised activities, such as games, movies, arts, crafts, etc. The Breakfast Club lasts from 7:00 am – 10:00 am every morning (Monday thru Friday).
Who Can Join?
Anyone entering the 1st through 12th grade can join the Club for only $25 per year (9/1 thru 8/31). Arrangements can be made if you can’t afford the membership fee. Our doors are open to boys and girls of all races, religions, and ethnic cultures.
When Can I Go?
The Club is open during hours when kids most need a place to go: after school from 2:45 – 7:00 pm, from Monday through Thursday, from 2:45 – 6:00 pm on Friday, and all day on most non-school days and during summer. For specific hours and program information, call the Club at 541-926-6666, between 10:00 am and 6:00 pm. We accommodate for early release days.
How Do I Join?
Stop by the Club and see what’s happening. We’ll be happy to give you a tour.
Starting this year, parent orientation is required with a membership for children attending our after-school or summer program.
Orientation takes place every Monday & Thursday from 6pm-7pm during the month of September and will continue throughout the year every Monday from 6pm-7pm.
Rent our facility for meetings, gatherings, banquets, and group functions!
Table and chair seating available for up to 600 people.
Click here for prices and rules regarding use of Boys & Girls Club of Albany facilities.
Contact Taylor Bellis for more information on birthday parties: email@example.com
For more information on facility rentals, contact Maya Perez: firstname.lastname@example.org